4.29.2013

Shake N' Shimmy

Hope you've all had a great weekend. Today marks the end of Black and White week!
Shorts: New York & Company (Available hereBlazer: The Limited (Similar here)
I finish this week off with a summer evening shorts look.  The outfit features geometric print shorts and my fun fringe top.  I'm usually not a very big fan of shorts, but I fell in love with the bold print of these.
Fringe top:  Ann Taylor Petites
Clutch:  Vintage
I added neon pink and red accessories to finish off the look and to add some fun pops of color.
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Hope you all enjoyed some of my favorite black and white looks this week!  I'll be back soon with lots of color!!
Necklace (worn as bracelet):  The Limited
To see this top styled differently, see here, here, and here.

For more on spring's black and white trend, see here.
For more on spring's shorts trend, see here.

For more on the history of fringe, see here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!