10.29.2013

Foulard Me Once...

Today, I am featuring two ways of styling my foulard blazer from last year.
Blazer:  The Limited (old)
Skirt:  The Limited (Similar here and here)
Purse:  The Limited
This past week, I wore this the pants look to work.  Over the summer, I shopped my closet and created this skirt look.
Shirt:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (Similar here)
While I find the skirt look very figure flattering, it feels a little too "Real Housewives" for my personal taste.  
Belt:  The Limited
Necklace:  Torrid
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shirt:  The Limited
The pants outfit is a little more low-key and feels a little less fussy, making it much more of a go-to option.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Which look do you prefer?

Do you shop your closet to try out new combinations?


For this blazer in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in another look, see here.
For these pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

P.S. I had some alterations done to the blazer between the photos of the two looks.  The pants outfit reflects the shortened and slimmed sleeves and side tucks from underarm to waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!