10.22.2014

Layer It On

One of the best things about fall is wearing layers!

The crisp, cool weather of fall practically demands them!  The temperatures in this area can change almost immediately, so it's always good to have extra clothes that you can take on or off.

Skirt:  Ann Taylor Petites (Available here)
Trench:  c/o eShakti Custom (Similar here)
Here, I'm wearing a cami, scarf, cardigan, and trench.  This is actually how I wore the outfit most of the day.  My office had its typical chill factor, so the layers kept me cozy while I worked.
Tote:  Target
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie (Available here)
Tights:  The Limited (Similar here)
I skipped the cardigan until I got to work.  I keep it on standby in my office in case I need it, and today was one of those days.
Scarf:  LOFT
Earrings:  New York & Company (Available in silver here)
Bangle:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
That is, until we had a FIRE DRILL!!!  After going down fourteen floors, I was nice and toasty, so off came the trench!
Camisole:  LOFT Petites
I love the versatility of mixing layers..  Layering gives you a more nuanced look that adds more visual interest. 

Plus, it's just really practical!!!

Cardigan:  LOFT Petites (Similar here)
Do you opt for layers in the fall?

For the trench in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!