3.11.2015

Eloquii Love

Happy Wednesday!

Today on the blog, I've styled my new printed dress from Eloquii for work and the cool weather.  I wore this look to work yesterday, and I was so comfortable!
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
Blazer:  Eloquii (Available here)
The dress is rather lightweight, which will be wonderful for summer, but it's still a little thin for the chilly March weather.  The tights and my favorite blazer from Eloquii added the needed warmth.
Tights:  New York & Company
Booties:  Target (Available here)
The neckline of the dress negates the need for a necklace, but a bold cuff and silver disc earrings complete the look.
Earrings:  The Limited

Cuff and ring:  The Limited

Clutch:  The Limited


Do you shop at Eloquii?  I've been really impressed with both quality and design! 

P.S.  This dress was hemmed.  At 4'9", it went well past my knees, so it should definitely work if you're taller!  :-)

For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!