3.12.2015

Ruffles & Lace-Ups


So yesterday was in the low 70s...after being in the low 20s last week.  It's true what they say about St. Louis.  If you don't like the weather, stick around - it will change soon!

Pants:  The Limited Petites (Available here)
Hopefully, the warmer temps will stick around though!

With spring on my mind, I paired my ruffled peplum jacket with brights and strappy wedges.  I also cuffed my pants for a more laid-back vibe.
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
Cami:  LOFT Petites
Shoes:  Sugar (Available here)

Necklace:  Shoxie.com
I love how changing up accessories and opening the jacket gives the jacket/pants combo a different feel than my previous styling of the jacket (see here).
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
Bracelets:  New York & Company & Ann Taylor
Ring:  The Limited

Clutch:  Target

Making small changes to an outfit can be a very effective way of expanding your wardrobe options and helping you feel like your closet is bigger than you think!

Do you use accessories to change up your looks?

For the pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the cami in another look, see
here and here.
For the jacket in another look, see
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!