12.07.2014

Pastel Pop

So far, I've worn this skirt with other neutrals.  I love the look of black lace mixed with neutrals, but recently for work, I decided to incorporate some color.
Skirt:  Ann Taylor Petites
Blazer:  The Limited
Lace can go a little garish in my opinion, so when adding color, I prefer to add soft or muted colors, like this pale blue blazer.
Satchel:  The Limited

Tank:  LOFT Petites
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Tights:  The Limited
I added in several delicate bracelets and necklaces to create more of  a statement look with the jewelry.
Bracelets:  The Limited & Torrid
Rings:  Torrid
Earrings:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company

Necklaces:  The Limited & Target
Do you wear much lace?  Do you add color or prefer to stick with a neutral color palette?

For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!