11.07.2014

Boxed In

Happy Friday!!!
Jacket:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Available here)
Hope you've all had a great week!  I've been focused on upping my work game a little bit and also in playing around with my new smaller wardrobe to increase its versatility.

I'm always a fan of a black and beige color combination, and I like how the top brings out the lining of the skirt. 

Skirt:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
Top:  New York & Company (Available here)
I like the proportions of the boxy wool jacket with the trapeze style top and skirt.  I love playing with different fits and proportions - boxy jackets aren't the most figure flattering, but I love them, and I think they work well if the overall fit of an outfit is streamlined.

I like that this look is polished but still has a relaxed feel.

Tights:  TorridBoots:  Target
I decided to stick to the simple neutral color palette, but a red bag would really pop with this look, in my opinion.
Satchel:  Express
Sweet bow accessories finish off the look.
Earrings:  The Limited
Bracelet:  The Limited
What are your favorite neutrals to wear?  Do you like playing with different shapes or do you tend to stick to tried-and-true favorite(s)?

For this skirt in another look, see here.
For the top in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!