4.10.2013

A is for A-line

Recently, I've been playing around with skirts in different shapes.  Today's look features an A-line skirt.
Skirt:  Target (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company
In my early 20s, I lived in mini skirts (the shorter the better).  About six years ago, it was all maxi skirts, all the time.  More recently, I seem to have stuck to pencil skirts. Now, I'm in the mood for more variety. 
Blouse:  Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Necklace:  Express (old)
I recently found this skirt at Target.  It has a matching bralette top, which sealed the deal for me.  The top is on back-order, but I definitely plan to rock the bare midriff look soon!

Purse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Belt:  The Limited
Yesterday, I wore this look to work.  The simple top and blazer kept the look professional, but the faux leather sleeves on the blazer, ankle boots, print of the skirt, and necklace gave the look a cool edge.
Do you like A-line skirts?

To see this blazer styled differently, click here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!