3.30.2013

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great day!
Skirt:  Target (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company
Today was still a little chilly in my area, but I finally decided it was time to skip tights!!!  I went with my knee-high boots for warmth, but it was so freeing to be able to wear a skirt without tights!!!

Tights can be fun, but I get lazy and find them to be too much work sometimes.

Tank:  Old Navy Petites (Available here)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Tote:  The Limited
I paired my boots with a brocade A-line skirt and simple tank and blazer.  The tank was a little low-cut for work, so I added the scarf for coverage and a little extra warmth during the work day. 
Scarf:  Paul Smith (15+ years old)
Earrings:  The Limited (Similar here)
Removing the scarf makes the outfit perfect for transitioning to dinner or drinks after work.
Ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
Howlite necklace:  eBay
(Similar here)
Do you like wearing boots?  Do you prefer bare legs or tights/pantyhose?
 
For this skirt in another look, see here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!