10.09.2012

Leather or Not

Hi everyone!

Today I decided to wear my new blazer purchased from my September Wish List.  I love the faux leather sleeves and pocket detail.  
Blazer:  New York & Company (Available here)
Pants:  New York & Company Petites (Available here)
The high-waist and wider leg of the pant gives a subtle nod to the 70s, while the jacket shape and faux leather details keep the look modern.
Blouse:  The Limited
Belt:  The Limited
Leather is such a major trend this fall (See here).  Thankfully, vegan alternatives abound, so it's easy to find plenty of great pieces using faux leather.  I love the use of mixed materials in this blazer.  The woven fabric moves better than (faux) leather, and I think it makes the blazer more work appropriate than an all leather blazer might be.
Do you plan on nabbing any leather pieces this fall?  How would you rock them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!