9.14.2015

Manic Monday: Fall Colors

In yesterday's post, I promised some changes to the blog that I hope will help me with staying on task with posting AND which I hope will serve as a resource for you to better find styling ideas for different types of occasions.
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
With Monday being the first day back to work for most of us, I'm dedicating Mondays to work style.  You'll find recent work looks and professional styling ideas catered to petite curvy/plus women.

For today's work style post, I'm featuring fall colors and two skirts from Eloquii.

Skirt:  Eloquii
The first look includes my new forest green pencil skirt.  I just looooove the side zips on this skirt and am looking forwarding to taking this skirt a little sexier for an off-duty look.
Jacket:  labworks Petites for Target (old)
Blouse:  Old Navy Petites (old)
For work, I kept the zippers in place and paired the skirt with a black bow blouse and white knit peplum jacket.
Booties:  Fergalicious by Fergie
Cuff:  Express
Ankle booties, a sculptural cuff, and a python clutch finish the streamlined look.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Earrings:  New York & Company (old)
I already had the skirt taken in through the thigh area; however, the skirt did stretch a bit during the day, and I'm thinking of having it taken in a bit more.  I like my pencil skirts to be pencil-y!

For today's second work look, I went with a rich berry colored blazer from Torrid. 

Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)
Camisole:  LOFT
I added a full striped midi and burgundy heels.  I always love the mix of black and white with shades of red, and this shade of this blazer is so flattering to most skin tones.
Shoes:  Target
Clutch:  The Limited
To complete the look, I added blingy, but delicate accessories and a simple clutch.
Necklace:  The Limited
Glasses:  Firmoo.com
Cuff: New York & Company
Ring:  The Limited
Which look do you prefer? 
How do you get your work style ready for fall?

For the striped skirt in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For the white peplum jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!