3.23.2013

If you dress for it, will it come?

Well, we are expecting snow this weekend!!!  So much for spring weather anytime soon (grumble, grumble)!
Peplum blazer:  Target Petites (Available here)
Pants: The Limited (Available here)
Feeling the urge to bring on spring, I chose a fresh and spring-y color palette of navy, coral, and white.  Polkadots feel happy and always make me think of spring.
Cuff:  Express
Shoes:  Target (Available in other colors here)
Top:  Forever 21+
I've been trying to think of more fun and trendy ways to wear my several pairs of dress pants.  I find them to be the most work-appropriate pants; however, I find that they can get dreadfully boring and sometimes stodgy.

I am not a fan of a super-classic or preppy style, so I like that the trendy peplum and bold cuff add in a little of my own flair.
Tote:  The Limited (old)
Do you wear dress pants for work?  How do you make them more stylish and more "you"? 

To see this blazer styled differently, see here and here.
For these pants styled differently, see and  here.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!