7.28.2013

Skirt Week: Lady in Waiting

Today's look pairs my cropped bustier with matching skirt for a look that feels much more demure than would seem possible for a crop top.
Skirt and top:  Target
I am such a fan of this trend, and I'm so glad that I didn't let my own insecurities overshadow my love of fashion.  You all give me the courage to try new things.  While a lot of my clothing is more classic, I always love to add a bit of edge and trendiness to my looks.  I want to keep you interested with the occasional new or unexpected offering.
Jacket:  Target Petites (Available here)
Sandals:  Kohl's Kids (Available here)
I've been inspired by fellow bloggers who have rocked this trend so fabulously:

http://www.garnerstyle.blogspot.com/2013/04/world-famos-khatu.html

http://www.curvygirlchic.com/2013/06/new-obsessions.html


http://curvymod.blogspot.com/2013/07/taking-big-step.html
Bracelets:  Torrid and The Limited
I fell in love with this top and skirt set the minute I saw it, but I didn't buy it the first time I tried it on.  When I came back to the store for it, the tops were sold out.  I bought the skirt, but then I made it my mission to find this top.  

I ordered the top from Target's web site. It was on back-order for weeks before being cancelled.  Luckily, I was able to hunt it down on eBay and got it for the bargain price of $3!  Still new with tags - I do love a bargain!

While I don't utilize it as much as I once did, I'm still a big fan of eBay.  I sell my clothes on eBay, and often pick up unique jewelry from the site. It's also a great place to find deals on clothes, like this $3 top!  When shopping for clothes on eBay, I am usually very selective, purchasing almost exclusively brands with which I'm familiar with sizing and quality.

The last time I wore this skirt, I started feeling that it was too long, so I had it hemmed about an inch.  I liked it before, but now it's perfect!

Are you a fan of eBay?  What other e-tailers do you frequent?

For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For this top in another look, see here.
For this jacket in other looks, see here, here, here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!