9.18.2014

It's A Jungle Out There

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Hope you have been having a great week. 

This week, I've been preparing for a fall feature that will start on Sunday.  I'm really excited about it and hope you'll enjoy it!

Sweater:  New York & Company (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
In the meantime, I'm enjoying the brisk temperatures we've been having here in the St. Louis area and pulling out some of my new fall pieces.
Pants:  The Limited (Available in khaki and navy here)
Cami:  LOFT Petites
Earlier this week, I wore this long zebra print sweater coat to work. An orange cami added a pop of color.
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie (Available here)
Purse:  Express (old)
Earrings:  The Limited and New York & Company
A lot of "experts" will tell petites (especially curvy petites) to avoid long sweater coats like these, but I love them.  I think they're super comfortable and cozy, and, if worn over a streamlined silhouette, they can be flattering too!
Bracelet:  The Limited (Available here)
My office is always so cold that it makes it hard to resist pieces like this.  Chic, easy, and warm.  What else does a girl need in the fall? 
P.S.  The sweater is currently sold out on-line, but it may be available in stores.  While I normally wear an XL in tops from NY&CO (and alter certain proportions), I tend to size down in sweaters, and this one was no exception.  I'm wearing a M/L.

Are you a fan of sweater coats?

For the camisole in another look, see here.
For the pants in other looks, see here, here, and here.


P.S.  Voting is still open for the St. Louis Fashion Blog Awards until Friday, September 19th.  Style Cassentials is up for three awards, including Blog of the Year!  Check out all the bloggers of Saint Louis Fashion Week, check out the events, and cast your votes here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!