12.10.2014

Red & Plaid

Happy Wednesday!!!
Blazer:  Outback Red by The Limited (Similar here)
Today, I'm back with another recent work look.  I had been wanting to wear my red blazer again for a while, and I always love the combination of black, white, and red.  It's such a classic color combination that also manages to feel bold.

I added in red ombre peeptoe heels and a graphic tote to add a little more flair.
Top:  The Limited
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Tote:  Isabel & Ruben Toledo for Lane Bryant

Are you a fan of wearing red?  What are some of your favorite color combinations for work?

For the blazer in other outfits, see
herehere, here, here, and here.
For the blouse in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!