1.06.2017

Casual Friday: Dressing Down

One of the things I love most about fashion is the chance to explore my creativity and play around with my clothes in new ways.
Jacket:  ELOQUII (Similar here)
For today's casual Friday post, I took one of my favorite fancy maxi dresses and styled it for a casual look.  This dress is backless and has a thigh high slit, so it's not something I would typically think to pair with a bomber jacket or sneakers.
Dress:  LOFT
But what's fashion without trying new things?

I love the green shade of the dress with the navy and red trim on the bomber jacket.  The sneakers pull out the same navy and red which ties them together.
Shoes:  Converse (kids) (Available at Kohl's here)
Glasses:  Valentino
Overall, I'm mixed on this look - it was super comfortable and I do love the color combo.  I'm not sure yet though if the total look is really "me."
Earrings:  NY&CO
What do you think about the look?  Do you like to mix casual with more dressy pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!