1.11.2017

Wild Card Wednesday: Take Flight

For me, 2017 is about taking flight.  Perhaps literally... I would love to do some more traveling... but definitely figuratively.   My New Year's Resolutions are all about growing my blog and continuing to work on creating new and quality content.
Dress:  ELOQUII (Sold out - see here)
Just like the adorable birds on this dress, I really want to spread my wings this year.   I feel like a lot of 2016 was just about getting by.  It was a rough year, and I personally felt like my blog suffered more than I would have liked it to.  While I did work on some of my blog goals last year, I often felt accomplished if I could just get content up on the screen.  I am planning on changing that a lot this year.  One of my hardcore, vision board goals is to grow my blog and see it really prosper in 2017.
Boots:  Target (Available here)
Clutch:  ASOS
I am reaching out for help with photography, and while I anticipate that this will still be a challenge, I hope to see continued growth with that.  Next week, I am launching my new domain - stylecassentials.com on a new platform as I am moving my blog from Blogger to WordPress!  I have been working hard to re-brand and make my blog what I truly believe it can be, and I am so excited to share it with you.
Glasses:  Tory Burch
Be back Friday with one more look back at 2016 and a look ahead at the new year and new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!