5.02.2016

Manic Monday: The Floral Dress

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all are feeling great and re-charged from the weekend! 
Dress:  Target (Available here)
Today, I'm wearing a dress from the Who What Wear line for Target and styling it simply for work. 
Shoes:  New Look
I really like the black floral pieces from this line that I previously styled here, so when I saw this tie-neck dress in white with a similar floral pattern, I decided to scoop it up.
Satchel:  The Limited
I like that the tie can be tied in a variety of ways or left loose.  Actually, I am quite surprised at the versatility of this piece, in general.  This fall/winter, I plan on styling this dress with a blazer and tights for work.  I will pair it with a moto jacket and booties for weekends, and I could throw on some pretty strappy sandals for a wedding or date.
Glasses:  Coach
Today, I went with closed-toe two-piece heels and added a quilted work satchel for a super simple work look.
Bracelets:  The Limited & Macy's
While I'll definitely be adding some pops of blush and green to this dress later down the road, the black and simple gold accessories really let the dress be the star.
Are you a fan of florals?  Have you checked out the Who What Wear line from Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!