5.09.2016

Manic Monday: Day & Night

Lately, I have really been interested in increasing the versatility of the pieces in my wardrobe.  When I ordered the bow-front tunic from Eloquii, I was immediately drawn to the sweetness of the piece, but I knew that I would also want to add more edge to it.
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
So, for work recently, l lost the bow but kept the dress fully buttoned-up.  I added a polished blazer to add structure to the dress and to create a more professional feel. 
Jacket:  Apt. 9 Petites (Available at Kohl's here)
I think it's important to keep a spark of your personality in your work style, so I went with floral heels with lace-up detail.  They add a little extra flair to this simple look.
Shoes:  Prabal Gurung for Target
I finished this look with a coated tweed clutch to add a bit of no-nonsense texture.
Clutch:  The Limited
While I kept things a bit more tailored and polished for work, I could easily transition this dress to evening.
Jacket:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
Here, I loosened the collars on the dress and popped on a black moto jacket. 
The floral heels and ruffle clutch keep things a little sweet, but the overall feel is more laid-back and a little sexy.
Clutch:  Hollywould for Target
I love that even though these two looks are very similar, they have different vibes and allow me to enjoy this dress for both night and day.
Glasses:  Firmoo.com
What are some ways you increase versatility in your wardrobe?

For the dress in another look, see here.
For the moto jacket in other looks, see here and here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!