12.20.2015

Evening Textures

Sorry that it's taken me a while to get back to the blog.  I've been working a ton of overtime (with no end in sight), and now I have an upper respiratory infection, so boo!
Dress:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
Coat:  Target (Available here)
I have some other holiday looks planned that I hope to get up on the blog, but I wanted to be sure to include this one because it is my favorite!
Shoes:  New Look (Available at ASOS here)
Earrings:  Target
Clutch:  ASOS (Available here)
I paired a fringe dress with a faux fur jacket and a faux fur clutch for a sassy and fun evening look.
Bracelets:  LOFT & Torrid
Ring:  The Limited
I love the black and ivory color palette, the mix of textures, and the small pops of pink from the clutch.  I definitely don't think you need to stick to traditional red and green for the holidays!
Do you have any dressy holiday parties or evening events to attend this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!