12.02.2015

Wild Card Wednesday: Faux Fur & Velvet

I hope you enjoyed my Manic Monday post featuring this fab new skirt from Eloquii in a work look. If you missed it, you can catch it here.  This week, I'll be featuring this skirt in four different looks, and today, I've got a fun evening look!
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
For my Wild Card look, I paired the skirt with a bodysuit from Boohoo, faux fur jacket, and velvet boots.
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
I have been craving faux fur lately - I blame too much Scream Queens, but seriously I have become obsessed!

This lightweight jacket is surprisingly warm and makes a great cover-up for a range of outfits...I have so many outfits paired with this bad boy!

Boots:  Betseyville by Betsey Johnson (Available here)
I would wear this outfit for a night out, though probably not a date night as my husband dislikes both the jacket and the boots...Men...j/k
Clutch:  Torrid
To finish off the look, I added my eyelash clutch and minimal jewelry.
Stay tuned for two more outfits with this skirt later this week!  
Also, don't forget to enter my eyewear giveaway.  The cutoff to enter is 12/3/15 at 12 am.  Click here to get all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!