12.07.2015

Not So Drab Olive

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday!!!
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Today, I'm wrapping up with my four ways to wear this army green skirt from Eloquii.

I think that I saved the best for last as this is probably my favorite pairing of this skirt.  For today's look, I've styled my skirt with a leopard print/camo sweater and cropped coat, also from Eloquii.
Sweater:  Eloquii (Available here)
Coat:  Eloquii (Available here)
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
This coat is a super versatile piece as it's actually a three layered coat that unzips to various lengths.  Eloquii has really been killing it this season, and this coat is a great example of that! 
Clutch:  Asos (Available here)
Glasses:  Valentino
To add a fun touch to this look, I added a faux fur clutch from ASOS.
Ring:  The Limited
The pops of peachy pink and ivory lighten up this look and add a girly touch.
Cold weather can sometimes lead to drab wardrobe options, but I think this look is both warm enough to take me through the winter season (once I add tights) and fun enough to keep me from getting too bored.
Hope you enjoyed the four ways I styled this skirt!

Which styling was your favorite?

From left to right:  See here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!