12.27.2015

Brighten The Day

Hope you all have been enjoying the holiday season. 
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
It's been a super busy season for me due to increased work demands.  I apologize for being away from the blog a lot lately.  Between work, an upper respiratory infection, busy kids' schedules and holiday events, life just keeps getting in the way!!  I also had a minor car accident last week, and during my off-hours, I have been taking some prescription meds that make me virtually useless.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)

Heels:  Target
Even though my work schedule shows no signs of improving any time soon, I hope to get back on track with blogging by planning ahead with some blog posts and getting things scheduled.
Clutch:  The Limited
I'm starting today with this fun and easy look that is versatile for work or play.  In the past, I have shied away from wearing so many bright colors to work, but I wasn't feeling well last week and just wanted to wear something "happy."  The bright colors make me nostalgic for my late 80s fashion, but the overall has a quieter sophistication that works for my current preferences and lifestyle. 
Camisole:  LOFT
These simple black skinnies and camisole are my go-tos for layering on more interesting pieces, and I love how the black really lets the neon fuchsia and yellow pop!
Necklace:  Target (old)
Do you have any colors or pieces in your wardrobe that you turn to for a pick me up when you're not feeling well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!