10.03.2016

Manic Monday: The Jumper Dress

School girl looks can go cliché very quickly, and I personally am not down for trying to dress like a sexualized child. 
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
That said, borrowed-from-the-girls jumpers are a huge trend this fall.  Thankfully, this trend is more about sophisticated and streamlined dressing, and it's definitely not juvenile.
Blouse:  Who What Wear X Target (Available here)
Shoes:  New Look Wide Fit
I spotted this jumper-style dress while perusing the Eloquii site, and I instantly saw its potential for easy work style.  By pairing the jumper with a bow blouse and booties, I had a great work look that I know will get me through fall and winter.
Clutch:  ASOS
The faux fur clutch adds a fun touch to the more serious look and also gives the outfit even more of cool weather feel.
Glasses:  Valentino
Have you seen this fall's jumper trend?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!