10.03.2016

Shop Your Closet: The Blush Trench

I don't often buy multiples of a garment, but sometimes when I really love something, I can't help myself. 
Trench:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
I love these knit trenches from Boohoo so much that I have four of them - black, olive, cranberry, and blush pink.  They aren't the highest quality clothing items in my closet, but I love the style, and the stretchy knit fabric makes them really comfortable.
 

This pink color is super versatile.  I've already showed the trench on the blog with an olive midi dress.  Today, I have three more options for styling this jacket.
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Skirt:  Smart Glamour
Clutch:  ALDO
For the first look, I wore the trench as a topper for a pretty date look.  The muted green sheer panels on the skirt look great against the blush pink.  I paired the skirt with a tie-waist crop top to show just a sliver of skin.
Shoes:  New Look Wide Fit
The skirt is a custom fit skirt I got last year from Smart Glamour.  Though I originally ordered it in a maxi length, I recently decided to have it hemmed to a midi-length skirt to change up the look.  It's now the perfect length for pairing with this trench.
Glasses:  Valentino
Ring:  Target
Rusty/pumpkin orange and blush is one of my favorite color combinations. 
Dress:  Who What Wear x Target
Booties:  dv x Target (Available here)
Camel fringe booties coordinate with the colors and add to a subtle Southwestern/desert feel in the look.  
Glasses:  Coach
Ring:  The Limited
For the last look, I went casual pairing skinny jeans with a simple tee and fringe booties.
Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
Tee:  LOFT
Clutch:  Asos
Boots:  dv x Target (Available here)
A faux fur clutch completed the look.
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
How would you style this trench?  Are you a fan of trench coats or duster-style jackets?  Which look is your favorite?

For the trench in another look, see here.
For the skirt in other looks, see here and here.

For the rust slip dress in other looks, see here and here.
For the jeans in another look, see here.
For the tee in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!