10.06.2016

The Striped Jumpsuit

I love breaking style rules, so why not break the "no white after Labor Day" rule with an amazing jumpsuit that also breaks the dumb rule that says curvy women and petites shouldn't wear horizontal stripes.
Jumpsuit:  Eloquii (Available here)
I love how this jumpsuit plays with both horizontal and vertical stripes.  It's a fun piece that can work well for both work and play.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Heels:  Anne Michelle
Clutch:  The Limited
Speaking of playing, I really enjoy re-working pieces and styling them in my own way.  In the case of this jumpsuit, I played around with wearing the belt as a scarf which served a dual purpose of giving me a little extra cleavage coverage for work.
Glasses:  Valentino
This jumpsuit is NOT petite, so it required fairly extensive alterations.  I am really excited that ELOQUII recently launched a capsule petites collection, and I am hopeful that this is just the beginning of more petite plus options to come!  I have personally tried out a few pieces and am loving the proportions!  I will be sharing my petite favorites on the blog soon!

If you're interested in this jumpsuit or the petites collection, head over to ELOQUII.  They are having an amazing Octoberfest sale that runs through tomorrow.  This jumpsuit is currently 50% off!

How would you style this jumpsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!