11.30.2015

Manic Monday: Military Inspiration

I hope you like this skirt from Eloquii.  I have four outfits planned for it this week!!
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
I'm all about creating a versatile wardrobe, and this skirt is such a great addition!  It's perfect for many different occasions, and because it's made from an all-season cotton, I'm looking forward to styling it for spring and summer as well.
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Today, I've styled the skirt for work.  I love pastels with army green, so I added a light blue top.  To continue the military vibe of this skirt, I added a knit military blazer.
Blazer:  The Limited
Necklace:  Forever 21
Satchel:  Express (old)
Stay tuned later this week to see how I've styled it for an evening out, for a fun and trendy twist, and for an everyday look.
Glasses:  Valentino
Boots:  New Look (Available here)
Have you found any super versatile go-to pieces lately?

For the top in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!