11.16.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Winter White & Faux Fur

With Thanksgiving literally next week (I know, right?), the winter holidays are fast-approaching.  The winter holidays may bring on a variety of emotions, events, and to-do lists for us, but they also bring on dressier wardrobe occasions.
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
For today's look, I'm thinking ahead and styled a look that is just perfect for the holidays.  Winter white always feels so classy and refined, and this maxi dress from Christian Siriano for Lane Bryant definitely has an elegant appeal. 
Dress:  Christian Siriano for Lane Bryant (sold out)
Glasses:  Valentino
Clutch:  ASOS
Unfortunately, this dress is sold out, but my great jacket from Eloquii is not!
Ring (right hand):  eBay
While I will also style this dress more casually with a moto jacket, for today's look, I decided to go for an evening option.  I paired the dress with a two-tone faux fur jacket that is both cozy and super chic. 

Holiday parties, I'm ready for you!!!
Shoes:  New Look Wide Fit
Do you plan on attending any upcoming holiday parties?  Do you have any preferred holiday fabrics - Faux fur?  Sequins?  Velvet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!