11.22.2016

Manic Monday: Black & Yellow

Yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear, but sometimes, it can be difficult to find fashionable options in this color.  Thankfully, this hasn't been a problem this fall as yellow has been one of the "it" colors.  I picked up a couple yellow pieces this season, including this pleated skirt and flower bow neck tie from Eloquii.
Blouse:  Eloquii (Available here)
Neck Bow:  Eloquii (Available here)
Earrings:  Target
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Recently for work, I paired these pieces with a black button-down top and booties for a cute pulled-together look.  The temperatures are starting to dip, so I will add a blazer and tights soon.
Satchel:  Express
The ruffle detail on the sleeves of the top add such a unique detail to an otherwise basic button-down.  I'm always looking for interesting basics, and this top really fits the bill.
Belt:  The Limited (old)
I hope to add a couple more yellow pieces to my wardrobe before the color loses traction in the fashion industry.  While I sometimes enjoy color trends, I mostly seek out my own personal favorite colors to wear (yellow, greens, and blush/peachy pinks).  When they become popular, I like to stock up!
Glasses:  Valentino

What colors do you like to wear?  Are you a fan of the yellow color trend this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!