11.15.2016

Indie Spotlight: The Tiny Closet

I discovered The Tiny Closet blog a year or two ago, and I immediately fell in love with blogger Natalie's minimalist aesthetic and commitment to maintaining a small wardrobe.  Sometimes, I feel like the antithesis of Natalie - I seem to have an ever-growing wardrobe that can sometimes get a little out of control.
Dress:  The Tiny Closet Shop (Available here)
Maybe because of that, I find Natalie very inspiring, and her style has a modern simplicity that I adore.
Clutch:  Torrid
Necklace:  The Limited

She recently opened up her own on-line shop offering options with her signature style.  I had seen her sporting this dress on her blog and loved the easy sex appeal of it.  It's minimal, but definitely not boring.
Boots:  New Look Wide Fit
Clutch:  Eloquii
Glasses:  Valentino
The weather in my area has been unseasonably warm, so this was a perfect option for my recent birthday. My husband and I went to see Margaret Cho, and I wore this look for the show.  
Over the summer, I also picked up The Weekender dress from The Tiny Closet shop which I previously featured on the blog.  Head over to The Tiny Closet Shop to see more from this perfectly curated collection!  Sizing goes up to a 18, but with many oversized pieces, sizes 20-22 may likely have some luck as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!