6.23.2013

Bettie at the Movies

Happy Sunday, everyone!
T-shirt:  Torrid (Available here)
Skirt:  Forenza by The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target
Ring:  The Limited (Available in turquoise here)
I'm working today, but yesterday, I took a break from work and enjoyed a movie night with the honey. 

We went to see World War Z, which was delightfully better than I was expecting (to be fair, I wasn't expecting much except for some Brad Pitt eye-candy).


I wanted a comfortable and casual look, but I also wanted to have some fun with my outfit.

I wore a Bettie Paige t-shirt with a bandage mini-skirt I recently purchased from The Limited.  I folded the waistband over for a slightly more mini mini. 
I finished the look with a lightweight jacket for the always freezing theater.
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Purse:  Vintage
This outfit made me feel sassy, which is always a marker of a great look in my book!
What would/do you wear for a movie date?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!