6.22.2013

Casual in White Jeans

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends!

It has been a very busy few weeks at work, and I still have a couple more weeks of crazy before things settle down a bit.  Thanks for bearing with me over the last month while my blog posts have been more sporadic than usual.  I should be back on track in a few more weeks with my regular daily/semi-daily posting.


Today I feature yesterday's casual Friday look.  

Please excuse the messy hair.  I took these pics after a long day!  I make no apologies for the make-up free face!  :-)
Top:  The Limited (Available here)
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Cardigan:  LOFT Petites (old)
Bag:  The Limited
I wore the cardigan for work due to sometimes frigid office air conditioning.  I also actually wore flats to work since I was running around a lot, but I thought the heels gave the outfit a little more polish.
Necklace:  LOFT (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
I love the floaty trapeze shape of this fun tangerine top.  It's so airy and lightweight.  Perfect for the 90+ degree temps we've been having!

The best part is definitely the back of this top, with the cute cutout and button details. 

I should note for those of you who aren't 4'9" like me, the bottom of the top is designed to reveal the small of your back.

For these white jeans in other looks, see here, here, and here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!