3.17.2015

Luck of the Irish

My Irish ancestry is questionable.  I may have some Irish heritage, I may not. Nonetheless, I usually rock some green for St. Patrick's Day, and this year was no exception.
Jacket:  eShakti
I made my cropped forest green wool moto jacket work ready by pairing it with black wide leg trousers and a simple ivory camisole.
Pants:  The Limited
Satchel:  The Limited
Camisole:  LOFT
Booties:  Target
Necklace:  Forever 21
A matching green pendant completed the look.
I went with gold nails for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Did you dress the part for St. Patrick's Day?  Share your looks with me on Facebook or Instagram by including my handle @stylecassentials!

For the pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the jacket in another look, see
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!