3.08.2015

Spring In Bloom

Happy Sunday Funday!
Dress:  Target (old)
Yesterday was such a gorgeous day in Saint Louis!  The snow has mostly melted, and the sun was shining.  I can get used to this weather!

The man and I had a dinner date last night.  Inspired by the warmer weather and the hope of spring right around the corner, I chose a floral maxi and added my cognac moto jacket for warmth when the sun went down.

Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Earrings:  The Limited
Purse:  The Limited
Ring:  Shoxie.com
The Turkish food was delicious, and it was nice to be out and about and to not be FREEZING!  Winter seriously pushes me into near-hibernation mode, and I can get very anti-social.  Spring puts so much more pep in my step!  :-)
Necklace:  Ann Taylor
Hope the weather is warming up where you are!  Doing anything fun this weekend?

Don't forget to set your clocks forward one hour!

For the dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!