2.01.2014

Black Pants for Work: High-Waisted Trousers

I've featured this suit on the blog before here and here, but it really is one of my favorites.  
Pants:  The Limited (old)
Blazer:  The Limited (old)

Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)

As much as I enjoy skinny pants and jeans, I love the elegance that wide leg trousers have.  Wide leg trousers are making a major comeback for spring, and I'm hoping to find another pair.  The high waist and tie belt add a little flair.

I've featured this suit in vintage-inspired looks before, but today I took the suit in a more contemporary direction with a modern dot print blouse, gold horn necklaces, and open-toe booties.
Boots:  Target (Available here)
Clutch:  Vintage
The red clutch adds a fun pop of color.
Necklaces:  The Limited and Target (Available here)
Are you a fan of wide leg trousers?

For these pants in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in another look, see here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!