3.30.2015

Chambray & Skater

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was too short for me, but aren't the weekends always?
Skirt:  The Limited
I have been looking for a chambray shirt for years.  Finding one that fit my chest without the dreaded gaping but that wasn't huge in the arms or shoulders has been an incredible challenge.
Top:  Torrid (Available here)
Booties:  Target (Available here)
Cuff:  New York & Company
I was really excited to find this one from Torrid.  It fit well in the body and through the chest.  As expected, the sleeves are too long and a little baggy.  I'm debating whether to have the sleeves hemmed.  When I can just roll up the sleeves, I'm hesitant to spend the extra money on alterations.

I added a red skater skirt and then dressed the look up a bit with a blingy necklace.

Necklace:  Eloquii
While I always think of this skirt as more of a work option, the chambray shirt gives it a more casual vibe that works well for off-duty.
Clutch:  The Limited
I did wear the skirt to work actually and snapped a quick pic of that look. 
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company
Satchel: The Limited
Do you have any challenges in finding button-down tops? What are they?

For the skirt in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!