7.30.2014

Summer Tuxedo Style

One of my favorite things to wear is a stylized tuxedo.  I'm attracted to tuxedo stripes, tuxedo blazers, and even tuxedo style blouses.
Pants:  New York & Company
I wear a lot of this type of look in the winter, especially around the holidays, but I was contemplating how to get a similar look for summertime.

While I came up with a few creative solutions, the more classic trouser look won my favor.

Blouse:  The Limited
My pants have a satin piping down the leg that adds a subtle dressy vibe.  I added a sleeveless button down bow blouse and played around with the buttons and tie to create slightly different looks for evening, depending on one's level of modesty or personal preference. 
Heels:  Target (Similar here)
I styled the look for evening, but an extra button (or two) would make the outfit suitable for work.
I added bold gold and black jewelry for a more dramatic feel.
Necklace:  The Limited (Available here)
I'm always a fan of an all black look, but I chose a color blocked clutch to add a little color.
Bracelet:  The Limited (Available here)
Do you like tuxedo looks?  Do you like the simplicity of an all black look?

For these pants in another outfit, see here.
To see the blouse styled differently, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!