1.06.2016

Happy New Year, PIlgrim!

Hope 2016 is treating you all well so far!!!
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
Things are still busy for me, and I am admittedly feeling a little frazzled.  Because life has been so hectic, I have been opting for easy no-brainer dressing options.  And what's easier than a dress?

This black and white dress from Eloquii has such an easy fit, and it is one of those pieces that can be dressed up or down.

Tights:  Eloquii
Like almost all of my clothes, this dress required some alterations. It had a layer of white fabric on both the sleeves and the hem which made the dress and sleeves too long.
Boots:  New Look (Available here)
At first, I simply considered hemming both, but I realized that I preferred the dress without the white.  Being so petite, I felt like the white layers were a little overpowering, and the dress seemed a bit over-designed.  
Instead of spending the money on alterations, I was able to change this dress myself by cutting the white layers out.  From the outside, you can't tell that anything was cut out.
Ribbon tie:  Wal-Mart DIY
I bought some inexpensive ribbon and created a bow-tie for an added touch.  Tights and booties kept me warm with the winter chill.
Purse:  Forever 21
Faux fur keychain:  Torrid
My kids thought the dress looked pilgrim-y, but that was okay with me.   :-)
Rings:  LOFT and The Limited
Do you wear a lot of dresses?  What is your go-to when you want easy clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!