4.27.2013

Casual Black and White (And My 200th Post!)

Hello to the weekend!!!
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company
I wore my new white jeans for casual Friday at work, pairing them with a black and white graphic top and black blazer.
Blouse:  Forenza by The Limited
Flats:  Target (Available here)
My poor feet needed a rest, so I wore the studded flats to work; however, I wanted to show the look with heels too.
Ring:  The Limited
Heels:  Target (Available here)
I still need to get the jeans hemmed, so I cuffed them.  I also plan on trying to shrink them a little as they're a bit baggy, but I'm excited to find some white jeans again.  I've been looking for white jeans for the last couple of years, but most of them were too sheer for my liking.  This pair was perfect.
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target (No longer available; see here)
Purse:  New York & Company
This is my 200th post!  I just want to thank everyone for your viewership and support.  It has been quite humbling and gratifying to receive such positive feedback.  

I have loved fashion my entire life and have always dreamed of entertaining this passion in a bigger way than just my closet.  This blog has allowed me to discuss my love of fashion with like-minded people, but it has also provided me an incredible platform to begin pursuing another dream - to promote body confidence and to expand the notion of beauty.  I thank you all for joining me on this journey as I continue to pursue my goals and to develop my burgeoning blog!

Do you like white jeans?
For this blouse other looks, see here and here.
To see this blazer styled differently, see
here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!