12.12.2014

Festive Flair


Happy Friday!!

I'm back today with another work look, this one inspired by the holidays.  The people in my department had a small holiday luncheon yesterday, and I wanted to dress up a bit.

Skirt:  The Limited (Available here)

Blouse:  The Limited
Also wanting to look a bit festive, I decided to go with the classic red and opted for my dark red skater skirt.  The tie-neck blouse and tuxedo blazer dress it up a bit more.
Blazer:  The Limited
Tote:  The Limited
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie
I really love the combination of black with this deep red, and I felt like it was a great choice for a work hours holiday lunch.
Tights:  The Limited

Bracelets:  The Limited and New York & Company
All that said, I chose this outfit in a scramble, while still blurry-eyed from not enough sleep.  While I had all of the above in mind, it was not quite as clearly thought out during that pre-caffeine mad dash hour of showering and getting out of the house! 
Earrings:  New York & Company (Available here)
I really like this outfit, and it's weird that some of my favorite looks over the years have been the least thought out.  I tend to be extremely OCD and perfectionist in regards to many things, including fashion.  Having such outfit success without pre-planning reminds me that maybe I should listen to my gut more.

Of course, some of my worst style choices were also without pre-planning, so what am I saying?  Ha!

Do you plan your outfits in advance, or are you more of a last minute decision maker?

For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!