11.16.2015

Manic Monday: The White Blazer

I love white jackets as an alternative to my black blazers. 
Blazer:  Eloquii
A longline blazer looks great with a dress that is almost the same length.  I added tights for a little more coverage and added warmth and texture.
Tunic and Belt:  Torrid
Tights:  The Limited
Boots:  Fergie by Fergalicious
I'm such a big fan of wearing black and white, but I usually opt for a softer ivory as I find it more flattering than true white.
Bracelet:  Ann Taylor
Satchel:  Target
Blouse:  Torrid
Clutch:  The Limited
Since this blazer is long, and I'm short, I make sure to stick to skinny or very streamlined pants and jeans as this creates a longer line.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target
For work last week, I decided to try something a little different (for me) and go for a chambray button down top under the blazer.  A sparkly necklace added a little fun to this buttoned up look.
Necklace:  LOFT
Earring:  Torrid
Glasses:  Valentino
Are you a fan of white/ivory blazers?

For the tunic in other looks, see here and here.
For the ivory blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For the chambray shirt in another look, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!