2.08.2016

Manic Monday: Nudes & Neutrals

After a brief hiatus from my blogging schedule, I feel like I'm finally starting to get back on track!  I'm back with another Manic Monday with today's work look centered around a nude-to-me dress from ASOS. 
Dress:  ASOS (Available here; available in Curve in black or navy)
I love soft peachy colors like this dress, especially when paired with black and soft neutrals like a pale grey faux fur scarf.  Nude colors can be tricky to pull off - picking one that is slightly darker than your skin tone but with the same coloring (for me, nudes with peachy or warm undertones work best) helps eliminate the washed out effect.
Cuffs:  INC by International Concepts (Available at Macy's here)
My love affair with faux fur continues.  Last week, I showed a fun faux fur evening look (see here), but I went in a more daytime direction today by pairing a faux fur scarf, cuff, and clutch with my dress and a work-friendly blazer.
Jacket:  Apt. 9 Petites (Available at Kohl's here)
Clutch:  ASOS (Sold out on-line; see here)
Ring  The Limited
Booties:  Betseyville (Available at Target here)
I adore the draping on this dress.  It really adds a ton of interest to an otherwise simple dress. 
Tights:  Eloquii
As much as I love this winter styling, I am also really looking forward to pairing this dress with soft neutrals and shades of blue this spring.
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Scarf:  The Limited (Available here)
Earrings:  The Limited

Are you a fan of faux fur?  How would you style this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!