2.29.2016

Manic Monday: The Relaxed Trench

Happy Leap Day!!! 
Jacket:  Boohoo Plus (Available here)
Hope your week is off to a great start!  I have been hard at work on some new posts and on some brainstorming for future blogging endeavors. 

I always love this time of year when spring is on the horizon.  Spring is all about rebirth and renewal, and it really gives me a boost of energy and motivation to reflect, to get re-inspired, and to re-charge.  I hope to make a few changes to the blog soon that I hope will improve the layout and optimize navigation.

Boots:  New Look
Skirt:  New York & Company
Blouse:  ELLE (Sold out on-line at Kohl's; May be available in stores)
Necklace:  New York & Company
I'm also feeling more inspired in the fashion department and can't wait to play around with a few spring trends! 

Today's look is a transitional one - the darker colors tend to be more associated with fall and winter, but I wear what I like year-round.  Black is an all-season color, I tell ya!! The lightweight trench is a cozy cover-up which is great for the chilly weather right now, but I can see myself wearing this well into spring and possibly summer.  The olive color would look amazing with an all-white look or pastels.


This outfit has such a relaxed feel, but it's also polished enough for work.  Actually, I would wear this look virtually anywhere!!

Glasses:  Coach
Clutch:  Cameo de Bore (Sold out; See more clutches here)
Bangle bracelets:  Target and The Limited
Cuff:  Eloquii
The mix of neutrals adds a little nuance to the look and feels sophisticated.  The bold jewelry adds a personal touch.  I love simple clothes for their ability to work as a canvas for great jewelry!

Are you looking forward to spring?  Any spring trends you're looking to try?

P.S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card to PinkBlush Boutique!! Head here to enter!
 

For the skirt in other looks, see here, here, here, and here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!