2.17.2016

The Future's So Bright...

I am probably dating myself with this title, but this neon jacket is so bright, it literally makes me want to wear shades!
Jacket: Torrid (Available here)
I would still like to have this dress hemmed an inch or two, but I don't hate the current length. I just prefer a bit of skin showing between my boots and hem.
Dress:  Eloquii (Available here)
Boots:  Target (old)
Clutch:  Target
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
I love that today's look is bright and cheerful for winter. It has a springy feel, but the high boots and slightly thicker fabrication of the dress helps keep it just right for February chill.
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target
How do you brighten things up during the dreary days of winter?
For the dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!