2.15.2016

Winter Romance

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend and a fabulous Valentine's Day no matter how you decided to spend it!
Skirt:  eShakti custom (Available in black here)
Valentine's Day means different things to different people.  I'm all about love, but for me, V-Day is first and foremost an excuse to get dressed up - not that I usually need one! 

I am a little late on posting these Valentine's Day outfit ideas, but I figured they also work well for other date nights or evenings out!

Dress:  LOFT (Available here)
Coat:  Old Navy Petites (old)
Clutch:  The Limited
I really love this red lace dress from LOFT.  I have already worn it to work, but today, I'm styling it for a night out with knee high socks.  

Blazer:  Apt. 9 Petites (Available at Kohl's here)
Cuff: Eloquii
Earrings:  Macy's

Socks:  Torrid (Available here)
Boots:  New Look Wide Fit (Sold out on-line; see here)
A tulle skirt is fun and flirty but also romantic.  For a special date night, I would pair a frothy pink tulle skirt with a faux fur coat and metallic gold.
Camisole:  The Limited
Jacket:  Target (Available here)
Bracelet:  Swarovski
Glasses:  Coach
Brooch (worn on skirt):  New York & Company
Clutch:  ASOS (Available here)
Even though I would have preferred to wear one of these outfits, the man and I actually kept things casual for our Valentine's Day.  The snowy and cold weather prompted a super casual leggings, tunic, and motorcycle boots look (a variation of this look coming to the blog later this week) which was just fine for our low-key V-Day lunch and evening movie at home.
Shoes:  Anne Michelle
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! Did you stay casual or get dressed up? 

For the leopard coat in another look, see here.
For the black blazer in another look, see here.
For the skirt in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

For the jacket in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!