2.10.2016

Wild Card Wednesday: Sweet Bohemian

Hi everyone!  Hope you're all having a great week!  
Blouse:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; See here)
For the next several posts, I'm featuring some Valentine's Day-inspired looks.  While I have some dressy looks planned for this weekend, today, I'm offering up a casual outfit.
Jeans: Torrid (old)
Shoes:  Christian Siriano for Payless
If you're going casual for the day, there is little better than a pair of comfortable jeans and a romantic top.
Clutch:  Eva Mendes for NY&CO
Here, I paired a sweet bohemian-inspired blouse with skinny jeans and ikat-print heels.  I would wear this outfit for a casual movie date or simply hanging out.
Pendant:  Antiquarian Couture (Find similar here)
Glasses:  Coach
I love that Torrid offers the "extra short" length in many of their denim styles.  With a 25-26" inseam, I can completely avoid alterations on my denim.
Do you have any plans for Valentines' Day?  Dressing up or keeping it casual?
For the jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!