2.01.2016

Furgasm

I apologize for being away from the blog for the better part of January.  I don't talk much about my job on here, but I work in the legal profession, and the last couple months have been quite busy for me (lots and lots of overtime) as I have been in trial mode.
Skirt:  ASOS (Available here)
Trial time also means boring and conservatively accessorized suits, so I felt a fashion re-balance was in order with a faux fur-filled look that was anything but dull.
Blazer:  Forever 21
Longline bra:  Bare Necessities (Available here)
Cuffs:  INC International Concepts (Available at Macy's here)
I have been quite obsessed with faux fur lately, and this outfit is sort of a culmination of this obsession - a faux fur skirt, clutch, and cuffs. 
 Clutch:  ASOS (Available here)
Boots:  Betseyville (Available at Target here)
It's one part pin-up, one part modern, and one part warrior princess.  It's an evening look that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Earrings:  Express (old)
I finished the look off with velvet platform booties to add even more texture (and height) and my favorite cropped jacket for warmth.
Ahhhhh....It's so great getting a fashion fix!  I feel like order has been restored to my wardrobe after all those suits!
Are you a fan of faux fur?  Do you ever feel the need for a fashion re-charge?

See longline bra in another look here
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!