6.06.2016

Manic Monday: The Faux Jumpsuit

I love the look of jumpsuits, and while I have found a few over the years that have fit well, jumpsuits still prove to be a little difficult.
Pants:  Eloquii (Sold out on-line; see here)
That's where a matching pants and top set come in!!  I recently picked up this lace top from Eloquii on clearance.  The top matches the lace pants I bought back in January.  I tucked in the top and added a belt to hide the waistband and to create the effect of a jumpsuit.
Top:  Eloquii (Available here)
Cardigan:  LOFT Petites
A simple black cardigan kept me warm in work air-conditioning and also gave the lace a more casual vibe.
Belt:  Torrid
Shoes:  Target
Glasses:  Valentino
I finished the look with a cool woven-look clutch I recently got from Rack & Clutch, a local mobile fashion boutique.
Clutch:  Rack & Clutch Mobile Boutique - St. Louis
Do you like the look of jumpsuits?  Have you tried any matching sets?


For the pants in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!