6.10.2016

Casual Friday: Ready for the Weekend

With spring here, I decided it was time to add a new feature to the blog.  Warmer weather usually means more casual wear for me, so Fridays are going to be dedicated to casual wear - inspiration for easy weekends.
Top:  Target (Available here)
Jeans:  The Limited Petites (old)
I am kicking things off today with two outfits.  First, I'm wearing a look I have worn a few times already for running weekend errands or for casual Sunday brunch.
Sandals:  Payless (old)
Clutch:  Target (old)
The easy off-the-shoulder top is a simple pairing with jeans and sandals.  This is a look that I could easily dress up with heels or make more casual with a pair of booties.
Necklace:  Target
Sunglasses:  Tory Burch
Top:  The Limited
The second look gives a more polished feel to my citrus print shorts from Marimekko for Target.  I added a black button-down top, wedges, and a cute "lemon" clutch.  A bright coral lip adds another pop of color.
Shorts:  Marimekko for Target (Available here)
Clutch:  The Limited
Shoes:  Sugar
What is your casual go-to for warm weather?  Are you a fan of the off-the-shoulder and cold shoulder trends?  Have you tried any pieces from the Marimekko for Target line?

For the jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the shorts in another look, see here.
For the button-down top in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!