2.14.2013

Spring Fever!

Today's pics are of an outfit I wore earlier this week. I wore this digital lace print tee I recently nabbed at an amazing clearance sale at The Limited and my bright pink blazer from last spring.

Blazer:  The Limited (old)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
 The back of the top has a hot pink stripe down the back which gives it an unexpected surprise.
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target (old)

I love how this look is warm but still has a spring feel.  I have spring on the brain in a major way, so this week, I am very influenced by the bright, cheerful colors symbolizing the re-birth that comes with spring.

The black pants, shoes, and accessories ground the look and keeps the look from feeling too springy.  I couldn't help but add my new crystal earrings from the Prabal Gurung collection for Target.  I am in love with these!!!

Prabal Gurung for Target earrings (Sold out on-line; Available in select stores; see here)
Cuff:  New York & Company (old)
The pink color near one's face helps brighten the face and for me, faked a healthy glow as I was sick with yet ANOTHER virus as I was taking these pics.

I'm still sick, so no Valentine's Day plans or fashion for me today. :-(

Hope you all have a wonderful and HEALTHY Valentine's Day!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!